Unexpected Blog Hiatus

Did expect my break to extend to months . Will be back with better pictures in November

May 30, 2011

Life Goes On....Machine Guns And Bombs Nonwithstanding

# Move your mouse over the picture to get Inside Zoom #

 Saturday afternoon outside V.T (Now C.S.T) Railway Terminus, Bombay (I prefer this name still)...


The lions, luckily, did not witness the 26/11 massacre in 2008 inside the precincts. 


My Magical City, those lost lives will never be forgotten, wherever I may live now.

4 comments:

  1. belle place, avec un beau monument


    Merci d'avoir participer au challenge "Walk In The Street Photography"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing! (Visiting from Mellow Yellow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful place, such a dreadful event.
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know VT stn was meant to be Flinder's Steet Stn at Melbourne and vice versa. The blueprints somehow got exchanged. Nice shot... Reminded me of my visit to Mumbai!

    ReplyDelete

You are allowed to have your say here...feel free to do so...